Christian Article Series’ (In Progress)
1. Building Upon The Living Rock: an attempt at taking a comprehensive look at fundamental Christian truths. In Progress…
Part 2: Jesus Promises Perfection
Part 4: The Nature of Hell
Part 5: The Kingdom of God is Perpetual
Part 6: Resurrection of Death and Life. Not Rapture.
Part 7: Jesus is the ONLY way. Period.
Part 8: We Don’t Have to Remain in Blind Faith
Part 9: God Reflected in the Creation / The Reality of God
Part 10: What Does it Mean to be “Spiritual?”
2. Faith vs Fear and the Duality of God: What does it mean, “fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom?”
Part 2: More on Fear of the Lord
Part 3: How Fear is Used to Control and Destroy
Part 4: Why Christians Should Not Fear “End Times”
3. The Severity of Sin and the Mercy of Jesus: We know that Jesus came as the solution to sin. But, there is still a lot of confusion about how this works.
Part 1: The Wages of Sin is Still Death
Part 4: Can We Lose Our Salvation? (Separated into three sections) —
4. Lessons in Patience, Forgiveness and Mercy: Jesus deals very patiently with us and the world, so we should always strive to do the same. If we want forgiveness and mercy, we need to extend the same towards others.
- Word of Caution to the Called Out: Keep the Lord’s Patience
- How Do We Walk in Righteousness?
- Repentance VS Self-Condemnation
- The Unforgiving Branch
- Everyone is a Hypocrite. And so am I.
- Those Who “Kill With the Sword” Kill Themselves
- Are We Sharpening or Slicing?
5. False Prophets, Teachers, and Preachers: A look at some of the deceptions within Christianity — particularly as it pertains to “end times” prophets.
- We Wrestle Not Against Flesh and Blood
- The Danger of “Itching Ears”
- There are no “end times” prophets today
- Who are the Two Witnesses? What Does it Matter?
- Contrarian False Prophets, Teachers, and Preachers
- Strong Delusion
- Casting Down Vain Images
- Bells and Flashing Lights — Then the Train Comes.
- September 23 Revelation 12 Sign?
- Spirit of Elijah, Moses, or God?
- The “Bride of Christ” and the “Heavenly Family”
- Cast Your Crowns at His Feet, You “Daughters of Zion!”
6. Misc Articles on Salvation / Christian Life
- The Gospel Truth
- Being Born Again
- The Water Baptism
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit
- Faith is a Gift of Life from God
- Jesus Can Heal You From ALL Sin
- Diligently Seek Him
- Rejoicing in Affliction
- A Lesson in Obedience to Jesus Christ
- Die and “Go to Heaven”
- When We Are Weak, We Are Strong
- Are We Making Our Covenant with Jesus or Death?
7. Retractions and Revisions: Kindling Truth has been a learning process, so sometimes things need to be updated or all-out rejected later on. Here are some articles that needed a second look.
- We Wrestle Not Against Flesh and Blood (Version 2)
- Diligently Seek Him (Retractions)
- Diligently Seek Him (Version 2)
8. Misc articles/musings/life lessons
- Building on Another Man’s Foundation?
- “Ministers of Righteousness”
- The Word Searches and Reveals Hearts
- Tornados, Tantrums, and Torn Pages
- Are We Seeking the Right Knowledge?
- Run From Idolatry and Be Freed from Sin
- Is God’s Hate and Man’s Hate the Same?
- Thoughts on the “Great Commission”
9. Preparing for “End-Times”: What do we really need to know about preparing for the last days or general times of trouble throughout our lives?
- The Parable of the Sower and Exercising in Faith
- Seeking First the Kingdom
- Love Covers a Multitude of Sin
- Exercising Ourselves in Truth
- Exercising Ourselves in Righteous Judgment
- Overcoming Evil with Good
- Exercising Humility
- Learning Prophecy Appropriately
- Continuing in the Faith
- Suffering for His Name’s Sake
- The Importance of Christian Fellowship
10. For Christians Abused by Christians: There’s an epidemic of hate within the Christian community that has led many into the captivity of sin. The focus of these articles/lessons is to reach out to believers and unbelievers who have been abused by people of faith and/or the church in general.
- The Jesus of Love and Mercy
- Jesus Loves the Brokenhearted. Have You Been Loved by Christians?
- Earthly Father Figures and Other Things That Affect our View of God
- Survivors of Abusive Christian Homes
- Your Sin is No Worse Than Theirs
- Letter to Those Cast Out by Christian Tradition
- To Those Who Feel Something is Off About Church Today
- The Confusion of Denominationalism
- To Christian Women Abused by Christian Women
- To Christian Mothers Judged Harshly
11. Freedom from Captivity: Discussions on various emotional/mental health issues that Christians are often plagued by along with some Christian-based insight and advice for healing. This is not medical advice. I am not a medical professional, so always consult your medical professional before adjusting or changing any current treatment plans.
- Freedom from Anxiety and Depression
- Freedom from Bitterness and Unforgiveness
- Freedom from Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Freedom from Social Media and Screen Addiction
- Freedom from Self-Righteous Hypocrisy
- Freedom from Greed and Envy
- Freedom from Lust and Covetousness
- Freedom from Idolatry
- Freedom from Anger
- Freedom from Pride and Vanity
- Freedom from Backbiting and Deceitfulness
- Building Better Relationships
- Biblical Conflict Resolution
- Christian Marriage
- Christian Parenting